It’s time to ask yourself:
- Do you want to feel stronger and more energetic?
- Are you maximizing your performance?
- Are old injuries holding you back?
- Is your energy draining halfway through the game?
At Roy Khoury Fitness, I customize solutions for your challenges.
Customized Training Starts with Baseline Performance Assessments
Forget the general assessments you’ve experienced at your local gym. At Roy Khoury Fitness, I blend personal training, specialized sports training, and physical therapy methodologies to understand your body and how it moves. It’s an essential first step for creating a customized, goal-oriented fitness program.
Step 1: The 55-minute movement assessment begins with a deep-dive into your history, previous injuries, and future goals. After all, a training program for a 20-year-old pro golfer is different than one for an executive who was a former basketball star.
Step 2: Then, we get up and moving. Each physical assessment starts with a Functional Movement Screening (FMS) to see how your body moves right now. Depending on your goals and your current performance, we may also venture into specialized screenings, such as golf-specific, skill-based, or speed-based assessments.
Step 3: After you’ve grabbed a glass of water, we’ll sit together and review the results – what we did, why we did it, and what it all means. Powered by your baseline data, we design an easy-to-follow custom workout regimen for you to start right away. You walk away from your assessment with an action plan to get you started – whether you decide to take the next step into one-on-one training or not.
Sign up now to get started!
This video Testimonial from Morris S.Tain Lee
Tain Lee discusses how Roy got Tain from injured to ready for compition
Get an Assessment
R|K Assessments at a Glance
- Friendly, fun, and attentive one-on-one session at The Studio
- 55-Minute Assessment, including history, goals, and functional movement screening
- Video recordings to review with your R|K Trainer
- Full review of your results and what they mean for your fitness training
- Custom workout regimen – powered by your assessment results