K-MOTION – Vest
- A piece of technology that allows me to look at the biomechanics of the torso, pelvis, arms, wrists in 3D.
- Primarily specialized for golf, but is a nice teaching tool that provide visual plus auditory feedback.
- More on K-MOTION
- BT is a technology based pressure mat system that allows me to read how a persons feet interact with the floor during activities like walking, squatting, golf, etc.
this is a specialized bio mechanic tool Which is not utilized by many people
- More on BodiTrak
Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification
- The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is the world’s most respected nutrition education program. It gives you the knowledge, systems, and tools to really understand how food influences a person’s health and fitness. Plus the ability to turn that knowledge into a thriving coaching practice.
- Developed over 15 years, and proven with over 100,000 clients and patients, the Precision Nutrition curriculum stands alone as the authority on the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
Training Quality of Motion, Warm-ups, & Co-managing Fitness: Roy Khoury. Roy is a good friend and colleague of mine who I have had on the show before, way back before I really committed keeping the show going.
Roy has an extremely logical way of thinking of training for function, not just aesthetics.
In this session, Roy shares what’s built within a fitness program/ workout other than just getting a 6 pack. He says he programs this way because he mainly works with golfers who have the goal to play better, hit harder and prevent injury.
We also go into the concept of co-managing clients with doctors and skills coaches, which we both can credit TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) for teaching us. Stay till the very end and he gives us some life hacks on fitness.
Roy was a guest at http://www.P2SportsCare.com. for this production
This is a short video discussing different body types, and how the different body type shapes might influence how Roy would train their abs.
Roy Khoury discusses adding flexibility drills to your regular workouts to help keep injuries in check, in the July issue of Southland Golf Magazine